Friday, July 15, 2011

Over the Wall

I love Holley's blog... she is amazing with words and she always seems to be speaking directly to me. Or rather, God speaks directly to me through her words. Today was no different. My wall = my exam. No, I didn't pass on the first try... or the second. But I will not give up until I do. And with God, it WILL happen :)


You're going to make it over that wall...

Hey you,
staring at that wall, wondering, "Is there a way over this thing?"
Oh, yes.
He'll make a way.
And He'll help you climb, jump, knock-down, whatever it takes.
It may not happen in the timing you want. Or how you imagine.
But it will happen.
In the meantime, don't let that wall fool you.
It can't hold you back, keep you down, make you stuck.
Nope, walls don't have that much power.
And it's just a matter of time before your Jericho happens--
when the trumpet sounds and deliverance is yours.
There's no wall too tall.
No situation too difficult.
No challenge too great.
So press in, press on, and never give up
until that wall comes tumbling down.

No comments:

Post a Comment