Monday, July 11, 2011

Birthday Quiz

Quiz:
Question 1: When taking a big intimidating exam on Tuesday, November 8th, which day is the worst possible day for your birthday to fall?

Answer 1: Monday, November 7th
You may have been tricked into answering "November 8th", but you would have been wrong. Though the exam may fall on the 8th, it's at 8:30 in the morning, over by 1, and therefore, celebration can commence immediately following. Especially if you decide to take the rest of the day off work due to "brain fatigue" :)

So November 7th is the correct answer. It will consist of work, frantic studying, and panic. No time for birthdays on this day.


Question 2: What day does my birthday NORMALLY fall on?

Answer 2: November 7th.

Yep, that's right. Answer 1 and Answer 2 are the same. Yay. Which leads to...


Question 3: What day will my birthday fall on this year?

Answer 3: Friday, November 11th (unless you believe in celebrating a week-long birthday, in which case, mine will begin around 1:00pm on November 8th and end at 12:59pm on November 15th)
Trixy, huh? I have decided to change by birthday this year. Why did I choose November 11th? Well, the obvious reasons include: (1) it's AFTER my exam, not before or during (2) it's on a FRIDAY! (3) it's still pretty close to my actual birthday. The dorkier reasons include: (4) I have a thing for primes (my favorites being 7 and 11, go figure!) and (5) 11-11-11. enough said. coolest day ever!


So... 11-11-11, happy birthday to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment