Saturday, January 8, 2011

Scentsy!

I am hosting a Scentsy Basket Party through January 10th! There will not be an official "party" date and time, but I will have catalogs and some products (including samples of all the scents) with me through the 10th! If you already have a warmer (or recently received one as a gift), this is the perfect time to order some new scents to go in it! Just get in touch with me and I can get your order set up!

Never heard of Scentsy? Well... Scentsy is a company that sells wickless candles and home fragrance systems. They are safe and easy to use. I am absolutely in LOVE with this product! If I had more time, I would sell it myself! They have all kinds of products, including warmers, plug-ins, travel tins, room spray and much more. They just started selling Scentsy Buddy, a fragrant stuffed animal, which is adorable if you have kids (or if you're like me and just love to revert to your childhood every now and then! I have my eye on Lenny the Lamb since my college sorority mascot was a lamb)

Here are a couple things you should take a look at:
- 2010 Fall/Winter Catalog (click here!): this has everything you need to know inside it - including explanations of all the products.
- Alternatively, you can browse online at my consultant's website: shannonsparks.scentsy.us Just don't put your order in online - I can get you free shipping if you order directly through me!
- Bring Back My Bar (click here!): For January only, Scentsy is bringing back 20 popular scents that have been discontinued! I personally am going to get the Lavendar Vanilla!
- Monthly Specials (click here!): This shows the discounted warmer and scent of the month... very cute!
- Hugs and Kisses (click here!): This is another special deal just for January - just in time for Valentine's Day!

If you have any questions or would like to get together to check stuff out let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment