Saturday, September 4, 2010

Waking up Early

I used to be a morning person... I really was! But slowly my ability to wake up in the morning has dwindled away. It sometimes takes an hour of pressing snooze before I can actually bring myself to turn the shower on. And by pressing snooze, I mean getting up out of bed and pressing the snooze button on the alarm clock that is on the other side of the room. It's that bad.

Well, next week I plan on starting a boot camp at Georgetown Rec center. It's twice a week at 5:30 in the morning. Yes... IN THE MORNING. I don't know how I'm going to do it. But I'm going to try. I'll let you know how it goes :)

Here's a clip on what Lorelai thinks about getting up early. And "early" for her is 6:30. That's not even close to how early I'm going to have to get up! Sure, she gets woken up by loud banging, but I promise that sometimes my alarm sounds pretty darn close to loud banging!

Enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. You make me happy! I'm currently watching GG and your GG clip. YAY! :)

    And boo for waking up early....but for some reason my body is waking up earlier every day. I can't sleep in past 8:30 on the weekends. Boo.

    Good luck with boot camp! Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clip was awesome! I've only watched three or four complete episodes of gilmore girls and I think I watched one episode with you on a girls night! :)

    I, too, place my alarm across the room from me and still hit the snooze button, unfortunately, i have hit the "off" button on several occasions!

    good luck with boot-camp. If it goes well, i want some advice, maybe i'll do the same!

    ReplyDelete