Friday, January 23, 2009

God in me

Verse of the day:
"I pray that out of his glorious riches God may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith." -Ephesians 3:13-17
This is one of my favorite blessings in the Bible! I need to be constantly reminded that it's not up to me to do things. I don't have to (and won't be able to) do everything on my own. If I am willing and humble enough to let God in, He is able to do immesurably more through me than I could ever dream of doing on my own. When I rely on His Spirit within me, everything I do will point to Christ -- it is unquestionable that He get all the glory. And as Pastor Kyle says, "God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him."

No comments:

Post a Comment